Yoga is for each one of us in a unique and specific way. It caters to the need of each individual with a personal touch. It is a unique and personal experience for every individual. It is something which can not be understood or learnt from the experiences of others or by simply watching some one doing it, you need to experience it yourself to understand its true impact.
Yoga can give immense benefit-
- Develop Physical flexibility and strength
- Tone up the entire body
- Exercise your back and stomach muscles constantly, thereby improving core strength.
- Work on your external as well as internal organs.
- Increase metabolic rate, reduce fat, and improve calorie burning
- Inculcate Self discipline
- Build strength, stamina and lean muscle mass.
- Increase mental stability & concentration.
- Reshape your body as well as your mind.
- Get rid of stress and tension.
- Harmonize the heartbeat and restore the balance of the nervous system.
- Maintain balance in life.
- Address to many physical ailments and cure them from the root.
- The list is endless and Yoga is eternal…
Whatever may be your need, there is 1 Yoga 4 you too. Get started and get going…